Please read the following RMA policy:
- To get your RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number, please visit our customer website at service.innoscan.dk
- If you are requesting an RMA for more than five (5) items, please select Bulk Returns and enter the additional model numbers, serial numbers and problem descriptions in the “Items description” field.
- All products returned to InnoScan for repair must have an RMA number. Please make certain the RMA number is marked clearly on all boxes, packages and accompanying paperwork.
- All items MUST be properly packed for shipping. Improperly packaged units may be considered to be void of warranty.
- For status of your RMA, Please visit our customer portal at service.innoscan.dk
- For out of warranty repairs, customer pays round trip freight. Out of Warranty units, or damage not covered under the warranty, will be charged to the customer.
- RMA products covered under warranty must be shipped freight prepaid and insured. For warranty returns, inbound shipping cost to InnoScan will be paid by the customer.
- For customers outside the European Union, please clarify with BIG LETTERS on the INVOICE, the reason for export is REPAIR.
Attn.: RMA-handline / Service
*in case you experience difficulties accessing our customer website, then please click here and submit our RMA Covering Letter